Thursday 16 August 2007

Guilty Pleasure

I buy a packet of ‘extremely chocolatey’ biscuits and walk back to my office. As my chocolate craving intensifies, I try opening the packet to eat a biscuit as I walk. In my desperation to get to the sugar, I fumble, and the packet falls to the pavement with a crash. I stoop to pick it up, look around me, embarrassed by my greed. I catch the eye of woman watching me and she gives me a conspiratorial smile – the vagaries of PMS are clearly known to her.

4 comments:

toby said...

Ha ha! I have a cup of tea and a plate of dark chocolate digestives in front of me, and no PMS. Easy life :)

I like the word-pictures you paint.

Glamourpuss said...

Toby
Now you are teasing me - dark chocolate ones are my favourite...

Thanks for dropping by.

Puss

The CEO said...

Always get two packages so you have an emergency backup.

I love this blog. The language is just so perfect.

Glamourpuss said...

CEO
Thank you. I'm touched that you came over to visit.

Puss